Position Vacant – Primary School Teacher
Location: Innisfail – Far North
Radiant Life College is a non -denominational, independent school that is passionate about the education of indigenous children . The school boasts excellent facilities and opportunities for professional growth and development. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
To apply for the roles commencing Term 2, you must hold or be prepared to obtain registration in Queensland.
About the Role:
· Primary School Teacher
· Full-time, Permanent role
· Position to commence 25th May, 2020
· Pastoral care and co-curricular duties as required
· Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
· Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TQI & WWVP Check
· Possess 2 recent professional references
· Ideally have a personal identification with the Christian ethos of the school
· Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to Jakita, firstname.lastname@example.org